Get closer to Iceland with DK Eyewitness
A soak in the surreal Blue Lagoon. Salmon and lobster feasts in Reykjavík. Witnessing the Northern Lights in midwinter. Iceland offers enough bucket-list experiences to fill a lifetime. Whatever your dream trip involves, this DK Eyewitness travel guide is the perfect companion.
This new, first edition brings Iceland to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations, which take you inside the country's buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Iceland's must-sees and top experiences
- beautiful photography and detailed illustrations, taking you to the heart of Iceland
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to each part of Iceland
- a lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Iceland in your pocket? Try Top 10 Iceland.