Get closer to USA's National Parks with DK Eyewitness
A night spent stargazing in Joshua Tree. Standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Wildlife spotting from an airboat in the Everglades. With 63 national parks to explore, the USA offers enough bucket-list experiences to fill a lifetime. Whether you plan to visit them all, or choose a few favourites, this DK Eyewitness travel guide is the perfect companion.
This new, first edition brings the parks to life, transporting you to each one like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed maps, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations, which explain the parks' unique geology.
- our pick of the top experiences to have in the national parks
- beautiful photography and detailed illustrations, taking you to the heart of the parks
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and tours which make navigating the parks easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- a lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Spending more time in the USA? Try DK Eyewitness USA.