Home to world-class museums, irresistible coastal scenery and a buzzing nightlife scene, Ireland’s capital encompasses the very best of the country, with the friendliest set of locals at its heart.
Make the most of your trip to this sociable city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Dublin has to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dublin you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Dublin’s must-sees, including Trinity College, Temple Bar, the National Museum of Ireland and Dublin Castle.
- Dublin’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Dublin, plus 13 full-color area maps.
Looking for more on Ireland’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Ireland.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.