Take your time with Road Trips France and discover 24 leisurely drives through the country’s beautiful towns and stunning landscapes.
Driving through France is the perfect way to appreciate its amazing diversity - craggy mountains and wild coastlines, tranquil valleys and ancient hilltop villages. Packed with practical information, detailed maps and inspiring ideas, the driving tours in Road Trips France will lead you to the unhurried pleasures of rural France. DK Eyewitness Road Trips France is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Road Trips France you will find:
- 24 easy-to-follow scenic driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- A laminated pull-out road map of France helps you navigate with ease
- Information on the French rules of the road
- Postcodes for use with GPS, plus useful advice on road conditions, speed limits and parking
- Hotels, restaurants, shops and vineyards where you can savour superb local food and wine
- Best experiences along each route: get active on walks, boat trips, bike rides and hikes; or discover fine art and architecture through the ages.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the whole of France? Try our DK Eyewitness France.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.