This is the tough love that boys need to hear today: a candid and whipsmart guide to being a good guy in a world full of assh*les. Let your patrons know about Just Don’t Be an Assh*le by downloading and sharing an infographic, listicle, and adulting 101 checklist, and click below for downloadable images to post on your social media platforms.
In this frank, funny, and necessary guidebook, Kara Kinney Cartwright, a mom who has raised two teenage boys, compiles all the unwritten rules of being a good guy. As it turns out, everyone needs to learn one major lesson to safely avoid assh*le territory: other people are also humans. (Whoa, right?)
Just Don’t Be an Assh*le contains everything young men need to know to have positive interactions, make the best decisions, and recognize when they’re being jerks. Things like,
Just don’t be an assh*le:
• To your family (parents are not your employees)
• To your friends (they’ll laugh at you, not with you)
• At work (no one wants to hear your podcast idea)
• To women (“Are you up?” doesn’t qualify as romance)
• Online (if you wouldn’t do it in real life, don’t do it)
• In the world (people unlike you are also people)
• To yourself (it’s okay not to have all the answers)
Download and share to your socials!