Congratulations to the five lucky librarians who won printed copies of the Flavia de Luce Murder Mystery Tea Party Game:
* Terry Welch, Jacksonville Public Library, FL
* Danielle Diamond, Coal City Public Library District, IL
* Jessica C. Williams, Westlake Porter Public Library, OH
* Matthew Shuck, Delmar Public Library, DE
* Karen DeAngelo, Town of Ballston Community Library, NY
Your games are in the mail!
Thank you to all who entered! Please remember that all are welcome to download a digital copy of the Murder Mystery Game. We hope it will inspire you to host your very own Buckshaw tea party—where staff and patrons will discover a murderer hiding in plain sight!