Pair Girl Talk with Not That Kind of Girl and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? to create a reader’s advisory resource for every media saavy, whiskey-drinking, Jezebel-reading young woman looking for quirky life & Twitter advice.
Let’s talk about:
• Realizing you look exactly like your boyfriend’s sister
• Overthinking text messages and analyzing emoticons
• Looking calm in a bar alone (without the help an iPhone)
• Accidentally stealing something from the farmer’s market
• Choosing between getting to work on time or showering
• Responding to a sexy text your uncle meant to send to his girlfriend
• Organizing your wardrobe, from crop tops to bolo ties
• Handling a roommate who rents out your living room to strangers
• Kicking your Netflix sci-fi marathon habit
Breaking from the tradition of buttoned-up guides for girls, Girl Talk is an illustrated collection of hysterically funny and necessary reflections on life, love, and making it in the modern world.
Looking forward to the read!