Star Wars Day is upon us again. And, there are lots of great way to celebrate:
1. Have a Star Wars movie marathon.
2. Throw a Force-filled party.
Download Recipes for Star Wars Mocktails, Death Star Popcorn Balls, and Wookie Cookies.
3. Send May the 4th wishes with special eCards.
Send a Feel the 4th eCard.
Send a William Shakespeare’s Star Wars eCard.
4. Get crafty with Star Wars inspired projects.
From the Chewbacca Sock Puppet to the Star Wars Snow Globe, these activities are fun for fans of all ages.
5. Customize your Facebook profile Star Wars-style.
Download Star Wars cover photos.
6. Or cozy up with your favorite Star Wars book – like the recently relesed Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void or the upcoming William Shakespeare’s Star Wars.
Click to get a list of our favorites.
Get your Star Wars fix all year long. Visit StarWars.com, Star-Wars.Suvudu.com, and LucasFilm.com for the latest Star Wars news and updates.
Enjoy, and May the 4th be with you!