OK, maybe this is old news, but I just heard about this push for Ben & Jerry’s to create a library-themed ice cream. What fun! There is even a facebook page devoted to the cause (there are over 4,000 fans).
Check out the suggested flavors on the facebook page for inspiration or go directly to the Ben & Jerry’s site to suggest a flavor of your own.
We’ve managed to waste the better part of the morning thinking up flavors. Here are the ones at the top of our list:
- SNACKS FOR THE STACKS: chocolate ice cream with a peanut butter ripple and tiny book-shaped chocolate pieces.
- THE M.A.R.C. RECORD-BREAKER: Marshmallow, Almonds, Ripple of Fudge, Chocolate Ice Cream.
- OVERDUE CHEW: Butterscotch Ice Cream with pieces of Mary Jane candy.
- SHHH..ERBET!: Orange sherbet with chocolate chips.
- NANCY PEARL SWIRL: (come on, she is famous!): Vanilla Ice Cream with a raspberry swirl, and dark chocolate chunks.
Come on, it’s fun. I know you have some good ideas out there. Share them with us!